Again,
I dream about something unexpectedly.
Maybe I have been thinking for too much
and that's why.
I don't know if I should say that lucks is not on my side for this while
I hate to say this
but this is really kind of freaky when you see no one standing outside your door
after you seriously heard 'someone' knocked hard at your door.
and this is not the first time that I encounter this scenario.
well..what should I say?
Speechless.
*****************I'm divider********************************
Now, I'm gonna talk about the magnificent social media tool, Facebook.
Em, I must admit this is a genius creation which enables so many of us connecting to each other.
maybe it's kind of assignment's phobia,
after an in-depth research into Facebook's privacy issues
I've started being attentive to Facebook's applications and etc etc
sometimes
maybe it's truth that you don't get hurt when you don't realize there is a problem.
well, after the research, I think I'm pretty much sure of how Facebook works.
that's the bad thing. BECAUSE you will know exactly what consequences you will face when something is posted
OR find out how people categorize you. Scary, isn't it?
and most of the time, It's a sad story.
You can tell that these people have de-listed you as a friend.
You can tell that these people have hidden their information from you.
You can also tell that these people are so hypocritical to block you and at the same time accept you as a 'friend'.
Sarcastic, isn't it.
Well, not many people will find out, unless you have researched into these issues before.
Arrghhh, that's why I said assignment's phobia - side effects will be best to describe this.
and if you know me well, you would know how much I HATE about SIDE EFFECTS.
Sometimes, it's really better not to know so much in details.
erm, I am not saying you shouldn't pay so much efforts on your assignment though. haha.
*****************Again, I'm The divider********************************
Well, guess I need to have a good rest now
before I get a chance to hear the creepy knocking sounds,again.
Good nitez, all my love one. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment