Given my difficulties in securing a job, he has given me some advices.
1st of all. I must say that, some times, you just can't deny what has been destined
He told me that Year 2010 is not a career year for me , and it explains why I am now still sitting at home very happily every day...
SO, I accepted the fact. HALO, it has been nearly 5 mths, I have no choice but to admit that it is not a year for me to jump start my career.
2ndly, you just can't say no to a fortune-teller's words
He told me that after Year 2010, the career path will be smoother for me.
AND, since it is approaching Year 2011 very SOON, my lucks in jobs- hunting will be better.
SO, this is it.
Is this just an temporary lucks or illusion?
Can I rise my hopes starting Year 2011? This is still a puzzle to be solved.
Well, maybe I can give myself a conclusion after I've secured a job, finally.
Then, I can tell you all very loudly, and firmly that ' Don't underestimate a fortune-teller!'
SO, until then, I won't know.
Stay tuned. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment