02 September 2010

Lucks, please come to me.

After waiting for so long
Yes, I 'm still waiting..

Maybe, I am not so lucky?
This is the only excuse to console myself.

I never know jobs hunting can be so torturing.
Most of all, I am not given a chance so far
All I want is just a chance, an opportunity
But what I can do now is only waiting.

Maybe sometimes, I should really think for myself instead of others 1st
People have the rights to pursue their own dreams

Sometimes, I cannot control myself but to think humanity is so frail
When there is a chance, there is hope, and also war.

A friend told me,
'This is just the 1st stage you are facing with,
you are not being chose is purely it's not your lucks yet,
doesn't mean you are incompetent'
It's just a game of luck for the fresher? I can't stop pondering.

At last,
I hope you will come to me soon, my lucks!
*fingers crossed*

No comments:

Post a Comment