17 November 2011

What I've been hoping for...?

erm...
I have hesitated for around 10 minutes to ponder how am I going to start writing this post..

The brain is blank with no thought
How I miss those days where I have lots of assignments to run
At least it trained my brain to function in order
For 9 working months, the brain cells have been resting too well without any hard thinking

Ms Joyce always told us ' Think before you answer'
When was the last time since I put myself together for a good rendering of thoughts

I bet it happens to all of us, those who have just started working life from a fresh grad
The only thing to think in working life is how to get more from what you are doing now..
The recognition? The achievement? or the promotion? or the least, the salary?

I am really happy to see those who pursued and on the way in realizing their dream
I know I can do it, too. Just that, I don't know what am I waiting for
A right dream? a right job? a right place? or a right person.

duh...
useless..

Sleep.


Nitez!!

No comments:

Post a Comment