What the hell am I doing here..
I don't belong here.
When I was young,adults always mentioned that working life is hard
I didn't take it on my mind
and now, I realise what it means.
In working life, there are many things which you do not have control over it
Let's say, your boss ask you to go here, you can't go there
even though the 'there' will lead you to a easier way of living and working
or else you are gonna have a big trauma happening.
but, what can be done?
Who's the BOSS now!?!
Sometimes I can't help wondering
what made these bosses a boss
Is it when a person has climbed up to the peak, he will then forget the hardship he went through while struggling to reach the peak
Then, why can't they spare a thought for those who is climbing up now, give them a hand when needed
Is it this the ugly humanity inside us
How ugly is this
How sad is this world if no healing hand is available
where's tomorrow will lead
there are a lot of puzzles unsolved
When can we get to the peak?
by hardwork? by scheme? by means? by cruelty? or by heart?
Life's complicated.
04 September 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment