This place has been here for so long. .
Yet I never update regularly.
I always thought that we are still young
A lot of time to do this and that
Yet forgetting there are some things or some one can't be waited.
I lost a friend
I used to think that we still have times
But now I realise
Yes, we have plenty of time to wait. But time won't wait for you
That's why my friend can't wait. .for the next time,or another day.
All friends out there
I learnt a lesson
Never wait when you feel like want to do anything
Just do it
Now I realised regret won't buy me times
Yet times will disappoint you if you keep it waiting
My dear friend
May you rest in peace and all the best for your next journey
Thanks for everything you brought to my life
R.I.P my friend.
20 August 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment