14 June 2010

To say...

For the last weekend
I didn't touch on my books

For today, the whole day
I didn't even able to study for 10 pages

For what the hell am I doing here
I just don't know why I can't bring myself up to study for this Final's final
for the very last time

I hate myself sometimes
for being so procrastinate, so lazy, so unappreciated
I hate myself even more
when I were not able to push myself hard enough to move forward

All my brain is stuffed with non-exam related issues
All my actions are not following my intention
Beside decisiphobia, I've got controllaphobia
I can't direct myself into doing what I wish to achieve

What the heck am I doing here

For God's sake
Just kill me if you were not intended to let me study for this very last time
Shiiiaattt..
Somebody..
Please give me motivation key to start my rusty engine!

I hate myself for being so
Damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment