it is referring to me
no doubt.
Finally,
I've come to the Final round, the exam
At the very beginning,
I also do not know what has come into me
-I do not know where to start, and where I will head to
Adding on,
more and more blows to my final assignments
Bad
bad
BAD
Damn.
Everything is not intended (yea, this is what T.Y said 'emergent plan')
Adding all
I feel that I am such a funny and failure creature
I am not pandai
I am not pretty
I am not kind
I am not competent
I am so Damn Kanasai
I am DAMN stupid
Freak.
What the hell.............
Bad feelings running all over me at this moment.
I know maybe I've thought things in a very hard and bad way
but I can't help myself thinking like this when I feel I am the dumbest and unluckiest among all
Shiiiiiiiaatttt.
Maybe the difference lies in the decision maker, but maybe
I am really not that good, and that deserves for me
Shittt..
Adding on the critiques from XX that day
I seriously think that I am such a loser.
I don't know why all these things happen one by one at this critical moment
I have to admit that it depresses me to certain extent
walao.
Hope I can recover , and get away soon.
but for this moment.
Damn.


No comments:
Post a Comment