07 December 2009

1st Dec - 7th Dec's bit of pieces

My 1st ever internship has started
well..
It is much more better than what I have previously thought

The people there is nice
it is just like a big family

I think I won't need to spend 3 precious months to do those..'typical' intern's works.
Seriously think..
I am really quite Lucky.

just to mention
I just spoilt my cousin's gate this morning..hahahhahaahahahah.
the lock handles went separate way as I locked it by mistake..
(they shouldn't be locked at all as that is where the door opens....=.=)

How BRILLIANT of me, isn't it????
feel so guilty.

but Soon, I got my retribution.
My thumb's nail was tear parts...
..
Jesus!
You won't know How PAIN is that to me.
WWWWWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHH
btw, It is being tear when I was about to open biscuit pack..
You see
It never gets good endings whenever I am thirst for foods.
After tornt, No mood to eat also la.

Met Bakkie, Aaron and Qian yesterday night.
have a great Steamboat at Klang.
was a pleasant and happy outing.
I really feel so happy to have all of you by my side.
all of you. Natorians.

Like what Aaron has said:
We Natorians stick together no matter what.

I hope it will be continued, for a long long infinity time.

Good lucks to all of you that are in Internship!!
and Enjoy the fullest to those who are having holidays.
most importantly,
Keep in Touch.

See your all soon.


blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment