wooooo
I've finished my examsss!
Big applause, Please
This sem's exams, aiks
frankly speaking, it is really a big 'FiNiSH' to me
I've finished the papers for the sake of finish it
I don't really know what had I written down.
I just know
I just wanna pad the words
to make it looks presentable
this is always the mood emoticon that suits me best right after the a b c d e f g examss
Well..
I 've heard that ICBM is really a killer subject
...
..Namo Amitabha..
..God Bless..
..Allah..
..you all have been goyang kaki har!
There are still some exams to be carried on.
Good Lucks ,all My dear Friends!
加油 gambateh
add oil
GO GO GO!
+u ♥
I've finished my examsss!
Big applause, Please
This sem's exams, aiks
frankly speaking, it is really a big 'FiNiSH' to me
I've finished the papers for the sake of finish it
I don't really know what had I written down.
I just know
I just wanna pad the words
to make it looks presentable
this is always the mood emoticon that suits me best right after the a b c d e f g examssWell..
I 've heard that ICBM is really a killer subject
...
..Namo Amitabha..
..God Bless..
..Allah..
..you all have been goyang kaki har!There are still some exams to be carried on.
Good Lucks ,all My dear Friends!
加油 gambateh
add oil
GO GO GO!
+u ♥

No comments:
Post a Comment