Yes..
Don't know why
Kind of obsessed to Chocolate.
Actually now enjoying the choco gift by Bak and Abi..
Suddenly, Miss them much.
Flash back starts.
I still remember Bak's Classic Hairstyle in center-line
He likes Black.
Which I accidentally found that he likes to wear black pants instead of jeans.
Black formal attire, shoes,bags,laptop,ipod..ect etc
Which sometimes I wondered what is the colour of his heart.LOL
I also remember Abi's nails and flip flops
They are always different and colourful.
and her extremely Slim++ figure
But she eats a lotzzzzz
This world is so unfair...
Chocolate
Put your hand inside the choco box, you won't know what you'll get
Almond? Peanut? Berries? Milk? Coco? Alcohol?
Maybe one of those you pick, you like it or you dun.
It's like a game of Luck wheeling
You won't know what might got you for the next.
You can always buy only the Choco flavour you like
But, never try never know.
I used to like Almond and Walnut Chocolate
But now I feel actually Berries are actually not bad
There are many things that can't be judged by own preferences
Maybe what you used to love might not be the love of your life
Yet the one you used to neglect will be your next favourite.
Life is sometimes similar
A chocolate metaphor.
Don't know why
Kind of obsessed to Chocolate.
Actually now enjoying the choco gift by Bak and Abi..
Suddenly, Miss them much.
Flash back starts.
I still remember Bak's Classic Hairstyle in center-line

He likes Black.
Which I accidentally found that he likes to wear black pants instead of jeans.
Black formal attire, shoes,bags,laptop,ipod..ect etc
Which sometimes I wondered what is the colour of his heart.LOL
I also remember Abi's nails and flip flops
They are always different and colourful.
and her extremely Slim++ figure
But she eats a lotzzzzz
This world is so unfair...

Chocolate
Put your hand inside the choco box, you won't know what you'll get
Almond? Peanut? Berries? Milk? Coco? Alcohol?
Maybe one of those you pick, you like it or you dun.
It's like a game of Luck wheeling
You won't know what might got you for the next.
You can always buy only the Choco flavour you like
But, never try never know.
I used to like Almond and Walnut Chocolate
But now I feel actually Berries are actually not bad
There are many things that can't be judged by own preferences
Maybe what you used to love might not be the love of your life
Yet the one you used to neglect will be your next favourite.
Life is sometimes similar
A chocolate metaphor.


No comments:
Post a Comment