At 1st
I were trying to post this to NATO blog
as there has been thousand yeaaaaarss the NATO blog din get updated
unfortunately, i din able to log in NATO account
i wonder how and why
here's bit of spices update in M'sia Nato Branch
wonder how's the life of Adelaide Branch..
I miss you all there..
Fei & Yoon Bday

I like the adding-in effects in Nato video
super matching with '21 Guns'=D
Abby Bday
Rain & Mun Teng Bday
Thx Bak and Abby for the far far away presents=D
we like it sooo muuuuch
the photo also included products from sales
and the Broga Camp name tags
made by Ra-in and Mun Teng=)
These are the photosss in Broga Camp
this suppose to be our NATO last outing before Bak and Abby departures to Adelaide
yet, unforeseen possibilities made this camp joined only by
Yixuan, MunTeng, Rain & Fish
Memories
Treasure ours.
I were trying to post this to NATO blog
as there has been thousand yeaaaaarss the NATO blog din get updated
unfortunately, i din able to log in NATO account
i wonder how and why

here's bit of spices update in M'sia Nato Branch
wonder how's the life of Adelaide Branch..
I miss you all there..
Fei & Yoon Bday

I like the adding-in effects in Nato video
super matching with '21 Guns'=D
Abby Bday

Rain & Mun Teng Bday

Thx Bak and Abby for the far far away presents=D
we like it sooo muuuuch
the photo also included products from sales
and the Broga Camp name tags
made by Ra-in and Mun Teng=)

These are the photosss in Broga Camp
this suppose to be our NATO last outing before Bak and Abby departures to Adelaide
yet, unforeseen possibilities made this camp joined only by
Yixuan, MunTeng, Rain & Fish
Memories
Treasure ours.


No comments:
Post a Comment