The desire to get myself a job is still there
I keep fighting for it
and I hope my waiting won't be a total waste.
Everyday, just browse through here and there
After some times, I realize that all pages that I can click had been clicked
All I can do is just open it, close it, open it, close it.
Feel there is nothing to see when it is opened
Feel it is damn boring when it is closed
This is how I pass my days now..
kind of depressing life ,har?
It's just that, I dun know what else I can do..
The longer I stay at home, the feelings inside me gets stronger
I doubt this kind of feelings can be understood from outsiders' point of view
Everyone keep saying that it is absolutely normal that job hunting is hard during year end
Nevertheless, a new year has arrived
Where's my next phase of life to be started?
I'm not happy.
But who knows what's inside of me...
Keep a positive minds
I wanna strive for it, and hope I can get myself landed in a job real soon
Chinese Lunar new year is approaching, hope shall rise.
*fingers crossed*


No comments:
Post a Comment