25 April 2010

♥ Echoes of the Rainbow ♥

Echoes of the Rainbow

Had this movie this evening.
It is a simple story
yet it is so touching.
The story tells how couple copes with the hardships during the old days
Sharing the unbiased love toward their families.

The story ends sadly
Like I said. Although it is simple story telling how a family went through hardship
The movie never fail your expectation

It is two hours long movie
No one ever leave their eyes off the screen
It touches everyone's heart.

Girls were dropping tears
even some guys did so, too

I must say, it is really really a very very simple story line.
Yet, it possesses the Power to open your heart
and make you enter into their movie
Unconditionally.

The movie sometimes get funny, too

A nice movie, I must say!
Not surprising that this movie got lots of Awards
They really earn it!

Share with your love one ♥

This kid is very cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment