but i think..
I am sure I look so dumb right now.
just like Rihanna goes...
"You look so dumb right now..."
"...you're so ugly when you cry...what else is on."
I dun know what I am doing.
Looking at the Lappy. Not knowing what are awaiting me.
A great surprise? or a great disappointment.
I dun know what I am doing.
I am lost, I am helpless.
I am not the initiator.
I am not the decider.
I am not the one.
Pretend I am capable of handling, while I am struggling.
Pretended to be strong while I am not.
At this time, this moment.
I can't control.
I can't help myself.
All my brain is filled with negative thinkings.
I know maybe I think too much.
Maybe I am stressed
maybe I am paranoid
Maybe it is really nothing, as to others.
Yes. I think too much.
(convincing)
Gosh..
I dun even know what I am talking about already.
Time to Sleep.
Am I.. asking for too much?


No comments:
Post a Comment