Think..
I've have enough excuses to doubt..
Yet..I don't know what has come between us.
I'm so Puzzled.
As time goes by..
I start questioning myself.. is you the same old you?
you used to talk with me over whatever..
Obviously, we've lost that.
...
I refuse to recognize it as a fact..
Maybe..
someday...
sometimes...
we can still gather again
to find the laughter we used to share.
You still have a special position in my heart.
Take care.
I've have enough excuses to doubt..
Yet..I don't know what has come between us.
I'm so Puzzled.
As time goes by..
I start questioning myself.. is you the same old you?
you used to talk with me over whatever..
Obviously, we've lost that.
...
I refuse to recognize it as a fact..
Maybe..
someday...
sometimes...
we can still gather again
to find the laughter we used to share.
You still have a special position in my heart.
Take care.


No comments:
Post a Comment