07 April 2009

BirthDaY Test


What does your birthday say about you? quiz and the result is July

THis is a Quiz which I accidentally found..Quite Belivable for me.
Try it..If you're also playing Facebook!
purple is the answer while blue is the opinion.
SO, I am...

Fun to be with. (maybe,depends on who you are)
Secretive.
Difficult to fathom and to be understood.
Quiet (and look Fierce) unless excited or tensed.(Natorians 2009)
Takes pride in oneself.
Has reputation. (don't Know)
Easily consoled.
Honest.
Concerned about people's feelings. (Yessssss)
Tactful. Friendly. Approachable. ...My friends don't think so..at 1stblogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
Emotional temperamental and unpredictable. Yes
Moody and easily hurt. YES
Witty and sparkly.
Not revengeful. ..erm..it depends
Forgiving but never[sometimes] forgets. Yes Yess YESSSSSSSSS TRUE.blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
Dislikes nonsensical and unnecessary things. I like smth Practical
Guides others physically and mentally. Good listener maybe..
Sensitive(100% yes) and forms impressions carefully.
Caring and loving.
Treats others equally.
Strong sense of sympathy.
Wary and sharp.
Judges people through observations. Amazingly yes.
Hardworking. ...YET I hvnt discovered this side of me...
No difficulties in studying ..Shit..I am having Big problemsSS with FA3!blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment