..and the fears are haunting me.
What the hell I am thinking...
Imaginations? Illusions? Truths?
I don't even dare to give myself an answer to believe in..
Changes are inevitable..
I knew that something has changed
Some changes are expected, some Unfortunately not.
Some may think that It only changes part of your life, actually, It may affect as a whole..
CHANGE invites CHANGES.... Don't get it?
Here's an example:
Get fired?
- Lexus->Kancil
- Bungalow->Terrace
- Credit Card-> No More Cards
- $$$$$$$$$->$$$$
- Attached->Single
...For boys who have viewed this post might think that girls LOVE to ''complicate'' situations.
All I can say is that: YES. We girls LOVE to ''link'' all possible risks in every single action, not complicating.
This is called 居安思危 (Imagine a cat as a tiger)
Absolutely Not 胡思乱想 (Imagine a cat as a Prince dropped from the Mars)
What's the Best? Not even God Knows.
Just don't get into the Worst :)
Hopefully. (^v^)


No comments:
Post a Comment